Terms and Condition
The term 'PE Skin Professional' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (FOR MEMBER)
“PE member service” (hereafter called the SERVICE) refers to the member-exclusive service provided by PE COSMECEUTICAL Sdn. Bhd. This AGREEMENT is made and agreed to between YOU and the COMPANY.
- YOU confirm that YOU have full knowledge, understanding, and acceptance of all the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT upon register of the PE Skin Professional member and upon registration. YOUR successful registration for and use of the SERVICE constitutes YOUR consent to be bound by this AGREEMENT.
- YOU agree that the COMPANY reserves the right to amend this AGREEMENT at any time, in the COMPANY’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the COMPANY's website without prior and separate notice. YOUR continued use of the SERVICE after amendment to the AGREEMENT is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised AGREEMENT. If YOU do not agree to any such amendment(s), YOUR sole recourse shall be to cease using the SERVICE.
- “PE member”: Each account carries a unique number and YOU may set a password for the purpose of enquiry and calculation of points or for redeeming for gift and rewards coupon.
- Member service: The PE member service offered by the COMPANY includes:
a) Point accumulation: For every RM1 worth of purchase, PE Members earn 10 point.
b) Point redemption: Points can be redeemed for use in purchases at peskinpro.com
- c) Point validity period: If a customer is inactive for 12 months, we will set their points to zero.
- Force Majeure disclaimer: The SERVICE may be rendered unavailable for causes beyond the COMPANY’s reasonable control. The COMPANY shall not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of unavailability of the SERVICE.
- YOU agree that, for business operation and security reasons, the COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or limit certain service function, or offer new service features to it. Upon these changes, YOUR continued use of the SERVICE will be deemed as acceptance of this AGREEMENT and the revised AGREEMENT.
PE Member Account
YOU agree that:
- YOU shall provide information as required to register for the SERVICE and ensure the information submitted is accurate, current and complete. If, on reasonable grounds, the information is suspected to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the COMPANY reserves the right to suspend or terminate, in part or in full, the SERVICE for YOU. Any direct or indirect expense incurred for reasons aforementioned shall be borne by YOU instead of the COMPANY.
- In the event of non-performance of the SERVICE or mistakes involved as a result of YOUR failure to update YOUR personal information, YOU shall bear the full consequence and the COMPANY will not be liable for any responsibility.
Taking full responsibility for YOUR actions concerning the PE Member account and its password, YOU agree that:
- YOU will not reveal YOUR PE Member and password to others, nor will YOU use any other person's PE Member and password.
- For effective protection of YOUR legal interests in using the SERVICE, YOU understand and agree to accept the following provisions:
- With the use of the SERVICE, points will be granted through various forms. No cash value is endowed upon the points. They cannot be converted into cash or any other forms of money, regardless of the ways through which the points are earned.
- Points are not deemed as any form of property; hence they are not any property over which YOU may exercise the full right of possession. The COMPANY may, in its sole discretion, adjust the point value or amend relevant provisions relating to points redemption without YOUR prior consent.
- Fraud, misuse, or other misconduct involving the acquisition and (or) use of points may result in the immediate cancellation, restriction or termination of YOUR points or the use of YOUR points.
- Point will be expired, if your account inactive for 1 year.
System Halt or Failure
The COMPANY shall not be liable for any loss or damage in the event of system halt or non-performance of the SERVICE as a result of the following causes:
- Servers are down for maintenance with relevant notice posted on the PE Skin Professional website by the COMPANY;
- Data communication fails as a result of telecommunication equipment failure;
- The COMPANY’s system fails due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flooding, electrical power failure, war, acts of terrorism, and other force majeure incidents.
- Service is interrupted or delayed for reasons such as hacker attacks, technical adjustment or system breakdown on the part of telecommunication providers, website upgrades, technical difficulties with banking systems, etc.